Channel Sales Manager – Job specification
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a Fintech Start-Up moving into Scale-Up phase.
- Revolutionary product serving the financial advisory services sector.
- Increasing pressure from regulation and good practice is speeding up adoption.
- Widening market opportunities beyond the core market segment.
- Dynamic proven management team with significant industry experience.
- Strong benefits package.
At i4C Software we are looking for an experienced and driven Channel Sales Manager to join our fast-growing business fintech start-up. The business is based in Bath, but this role will involve travel throughout the UK.
The main objective of the role is to manage existing partners and with the management team grow our relationships with new channel partners in our key markets.
Key markets are the financial advisory sector including wealth managers, IFAs, mortgage advisers and banks. This role will be focussed on accessing those markets through channel partners.
The Channel Sales Manager will work closely with other members of the sales and marketing organisation to drive growth and exposure with current partners, as well as identify new partners to further our grow strategy in these key markets.
- Drive pipeline creation and conversion with existing partners.
- Identify new partners.
- Communicate i4C’s applications and work with Marketing, Customer Support and Training to ensure partners are fully aware of i4C’s capabilities.
- Deliver sales revenue in line with team and business targets.
- Communicate i4C’s value proposition at partner visits and industry events.
- Build strong working relationships with internal technical teams within i4C including Product, Knowledge and Customer Support and Onboarding.
Experience / Qualifications/ Skills required
- Strong experience of Channel/Partner Sales, ideally within financial services applications or SaaS solutions.
- Past success in both new business development, as well as account management.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including C-level, compliance and adviser level.
- Excellent business awareness and knowledge of sales and customer lifecycles.
- Highly organised with strong skills within Microsoft Office and CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Experience working as part of a collaborative sales team with Marketing, Technical Pre-Sales Support and Training and Partner Sales Executives.
- Ability to travel regularly.
What we are offering
In return the Channel Sales Manager can expect a competitive base salary and OTE package, and benefits package that includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension and life assurance and inclusion in the company share option plan after a period of employment. The role will be primarily based from home with regular travel to our Bath office, customer sites and to our partners’ offices.